Saturday, July 7, 2018

Under Construction



Photo:  Google Cloud Bldg Under Construction Nov 2014

As much as I love writing, I have to say the last couple of weeks where I have not written have been good for me.

I say "not written," but that's not really accurate.  I have been journal writing, and occasionally blogging, which is a form of writing.  I've played with some poetry too.

Anyway, I have not been working on any fiction projects.  I say "not working on any fiction projects," but that's not really accurate.  I've been working on a project I started after about a year of living in Silicon Valley.  That project is the inspiration for the name of this blog, "Midlife Startup."  I did some character studies, and wrote a synopsis and some outline work, and I have been reviewing those materials.

So, I have been writing, and have been working on fiction projects.  Gee, this break from writing has been great...

Happy Saturday from Silicon Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment