Saturday, July 21, 2018

San Jose Airport Musings

San Jose, CA Airport, 5:06 AM.

I hadn't planned to start my next writing project until I return from the vacation that I am starting now.  I was working on backstory materials, and the outline, but one thing I've learned over the years is that inspiration won't be denied.

As such, I've written the first two chapters of my new novel.   As always, the characters, once they set out on their journey, surprise me with their actions as the book unfolds.

I have a fabulous vacation to look forward to this week, enjoying the Oregon Coast with my brothers.  I might get some more writing done, but if I don't, I know my characters will be waiting when I'm done.  Who knows, I might work on it now.

Or I might watch some cartoons...

Happy Saturday from Silicon Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment